NVG/NOD - Tactical Shooting Course
Night Vision Device is a powerful tool. However, the hardware is not what wins the gunfight. NVD / NOD Tactical Shooting Course covers crucial aspects of tactical firearms operation in night environment when using night vision devices. During the course, we provide Mil-Spec Night Vision Goggles as well as modern firearms configurated accordingly.
NVD Tactical Shooting Course is led by experienced military instructor who used NVD’s during missions in Afghanistan and Iraq and knows pros and cons and practical application of this technology.
- Range Safety
- NVG – science & technology
- NVG – pros, cons & limits
- Gear setup – helmet & rifle
- Fundamentals of Night Ops
- Moving and situational awareness with NVG
- Laser Zero
- Firearms manipulation with NVG – reloads, malfunctions, transitions
- Range Shooting Drills
- Moving and shooting
- Working around covers
- Scenario Drills
What you get:
- Firearms for use during the course – AR15 w/IR laser, Glock 17/19
- Ammunition: 350 rounds of 5.56×45, 100 rounds 0f 9×19 mm
- Tactical equipment – belt with pouches / bulletproof vest / plate carrier depending on type of your work
- Food and accommodation
- Shuttle bus to the safe house (the shuttle leaves the airport after the latest student’s arrival and arrives to the airport before the earliest student’s departure)
What you bring:
- Functional, weather adapted apparel
- Notebook and pen / pencil
- Tactical equipment (if you want to train with your gear)
3 Training Days
NOTE: Minimal amount of participants for a course to take place is 5.
Who can participate?
Everyone who passed AR15 and Pistol BRAVO2 Level courses in DTF and has a solid fundamentals in efficient and safe AR15 and pistol manipulation.
Course general plan
- D1: Until 15:00 arrival to the training facility. 17:00 – 21:00 introduction to NVG/NOD – Tactical Shooting Course.
- D2: 11:00 – 20:00 Range day (Lunch break 14:00-14:45);
- D3: 12:00 – 20:00 Range day (Lunch break 14:00-14:45);
- D4: 12:00 – 20:00 Range day (Lunch break 14:00-14:45); 21:00 – dinner, course overview, official
There are no upcoming events at this time.