We are the Poles. We have our own AK legacy and actual platforms still manufactured in the country with DTFS support. Our complete course for Kalashnikov integrates the 1-3 level classes. You will learn the AK rifle construction, possible calibers and rifle configurations for different tasks, weak and strong points of the system, iron sights alignment and adjustment, advanced reload techniques, shooting from covers and on the move, improvised AK shooting positions, instinct based close-range shooting techniques, mid and long range precision shots, malfunctions and fatal failures recognition and problem solving. The AK platform is world popular and extremely reliable platform. This is the course for knowing it’s all benefits and drawbacks for your future missions.
What you get:
- Firearms for use during the course
- Ammunition: 400 rounds of 7.62×39/5.45×39 mm
- Tactical equipment – belt with pouches / bulletproof vest / plate carrier depending on type of your work
- Food and accommodation
- Shuttle bus to the safe house (the shuttle leaves the airport after the latest student’s arrival and arrives to the airport before the earliest student’s departure)
What you bring:
- Functional, weather adapted apparel
- Notebook and pen / pencil
- Tactical equipment (if you want to train with your gear)
3 Training Days
NOTE: Minimal amount of participants for a course to take place is 6.
Who can participate?
Everyone above 18 years old. This is your base for all further scenario DTFS courses where you can use AR15 platform.
Course general plan
- D1: Thursday, until 15:00 arrival to the training facility. 17:00 – 21:00 introduction to Kalashnikov.
- D2. Friday. 09:00 – 17:00 Range day. Lunch break 13:00-13:45, 18:00-21:00 overview and theory
- D3. Saturday, 09:00-17:00 Range day. Lunch break 13:00-13:45, 18:00-21:00 overview and theory
- D4. Sunday, 09:00-17:00 Range day. 19:00 – course overview, official