Dynamic 5.56 Carbine
Complete course for AR15 Carbine and it’s 5.56 NATO clones. You will learn the AR15 construction, mission dictated modifications, configurations for different tasks, weak and strong points of the system, iron sights alignment and adjustment, optics choice, different reload techniques, one hand operation, improvised shooting positions, instinct based close-range shooting techniques, mid and long range precision shots, malfunctions and fatal failures recognition and problem solving. The AR15 platform is the most adaptive and universal firearm platform on the planet. This course is a way to full understanding and application of its merits.
What you get:
- Firearms for use during the course
- Ammunition: 400 rounds of 5.56×45
- Tactical equipment – belt with pouches / bulletproof vest / plate carrier depending on type of your work
- Food and accommodation
- Shuttle bus to the safe house (the shuttle leaves the airport after the latest student’s arrival and arrives to the airport before the earliest student’s departure)
What you bring:
- Functional, weather adapted apparel
- Notebook and pen / pencil
- Tactical equipment (if you want to train with your gear)
3 Training Days
NOTE: Minimal amount of participants for a course to take place is 6.
Who can participate?
Everyone above 18 years old. This is your base for all further scenario DTFS courses where you can use AR15 platform.
Course general plan
- D1: Thursday, until 15:00 arrival to the training facility. 17:00 – 21:00 introduction to 5.56 Carbine.
- D2. Friday. 09:00 – 17:00 Range day. Lunch break 13:00-13:45, 18:00-21:00 overview and theory
- D3. Saturday, 09:00-17:00 Range day. Lunch break 13:00-13:45, 18:00-21:00 overview and theory
- D4. Sunday, 09:00-17:00 Range day. 19:00 – course overview, official
There are no upcoming events at this time.