Combined Firearms Course
The fundamentals of firearm manipulation. Each day focuses on different system 1. pistol, 2. Kalashnikov, 3. M4 (AR15). Through these days you will go through safety, proper stances, trigger and breathing control, shooting on various distances (1-100m), ready positions, sights alignment (irons and optics), emergency and proactive reloads, fixing basic malfunctions, moving with a firearm. We want you to understand your capabilities and functionality of the systems. This is your first step to becoming a complete shooter.
What you get:
- Firearms for use during the course
- Ammunition: 150 rounds of 9×19, 100 rounds of 7.62×39, 100 rounds of 5.56×45
- Tactical equipment – belt with pouches / bulletproof vest / plate carrier depending on type of your work
- Food and accommodation
- Shuttle bus to the safe house (the shuttle leaves the airport after the latest student’s arrival and arrives to the airport before the earliest student’s departure)
What you bring:
- Functional, weather adapted apparel
- Notebook and pen / pencil
- Tactical equipment (if you want to train with your gear)
3 Training Days
NOTE: Minimal amount of participants for a course to take place is 6.
Who can participate?
Everyone above 18 years old. This is your base for all further DTFS courses.
Course general plan
- D1: Thursday, until 15:00 arrival to the training facility. 17:00 – 21:00 introduction to firearms.
- D2. Friday. 09:00 – 17:00 Range day. Lunch break 13:00-13:45, 18:00-21:00 overview and theory
- D3. Saturday, 09:00-17:00 Range day. Lunch break 13:00-13:45, 18:00-21:00 overview and theory
- D4. Sunday, 09:00-17:00 Range day. 19:00 – course overview, official
Night Vision Device is a powerful tool. However, the hardware is not what wins the gunfight....
The fundamentals of firearm manipulation. Each day focuses on different system 1. pistol, 2. Kalashnikov, 3....